yellow door

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dear Daddy - On a Wednesday

Dear Daddy:

I gotta be honest with you, Dad, I was kind of cranky this morning. As hard as I tried to not cry and whine, I just seemed to do it anyway! I think maybe it means I am missing you. 

I had eggs and toast for breakfast. Yum yum!!

After breakfast, we played outside for a bit. At first I thought that Mommy putting me in my favorite shopping cart would be fun......but by the end, I was pretty much over it. 

Mommy took me for a walk in my wagon again today, but it wasn't very long because it was SO hot out! While Mommy cleaned out Emilio, I had fun climbing through the car! 

I got pretty captivated by putting change into the old snack container Mommy found!

After naptime, we went over to Mommy's best friend's house. It was awesome! There were ALL kinds of kids to play with, plus a pool and really cool play set with a slide! I went down it all by myself! Here I am playing peekaboo with Josiah. I'm gonna miss him. 

I had lots of fun playing with the Duffy kids and toys. Here I am pushing stuff with Blake and Kenzie!

I like that Blake kid, Dad. He makes me laugh!

Here's Mommy with her BFF. I don't know if you can tell just by looking at this picture, but she misses you, Daddy. We can't wait to see you soon!

Love, love, love, 
Pinny Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment