yellow door

Monday, October 1, 2012

Lately

I have not had much time to sit around and ponder my usual "ponderances" lately. Life is good and busy. It is busy AND it is good.

I daily operate from a position of knowing I cannot do this on my own. This means that every day I need to take a step of faith into the belief that I am doing what God has called me to do and that He will provide as I follow Him forward.

Every day I need to drop my insecurities and rely on what God says about me. Every day I need to call on His strength and wisdom to make it to bedtime successfully. Every day I need to remember the purpose of these sacrifices and the reality of His calling.

Neediness is not a bad position to be in with God. He has provided for me in amazing ways this last month. I get giddy even thinking of His faithfulness.

True, there are times when I feel like I am hanging by a thread. It is almost like I am living in a state of constant stress....I am in a pattern of stressful homeostasis. It doesn't take much to descend into the place  where the tears flow freely and the ugly cry reigns supreme.

Just ask my husband :).

But each ugly cry is met with a new morning and new victories given by God.

This song has been the cry of my heart lately and I can't stop listening to it. It is a reminder of all things important.

No comments:

Post a Comment